The PIC 2000 of ROVI-TECH, registered by the Ministry of Agriculture, measures in combination with the CGM gun, all the parameters necessary to the evaluation of conformity such as :
- the angle of ham;
- the maximum width of the ham.
- the lean and fat values;
- the percentage of meat;
- the sequential number.
WEIGHING MACHINE (BIZERBA)
- the weight;
- the sequential number.
††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††† PIC 2000 :
††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††† - Weight
††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††† - S-Europ
††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††† - Classification
The PIC 2000 is made of the following components :
- A lighting box IP65 in stainless steel placed behind the slaughter conveyor at approximately 60 cm with TL HF lightings.
camera box IP65 in stainless steel with camera 2D W/B.† This box is placed in front of the slaughter
The ideal distance is approximately 4 m.† This distance can be reduced to 1,5 m if necessary (contact us).
- A control unit in a box IP55 (to place in an office or in an electric room).† It is made of a PC computer, the terminal, the fuse protections, a 12VDC and a 24VDC power supply.† A screen for the display of the measurements results and a keyboard to parameter the application are also delivered.† These two last components are not integrated in the box.
- A fastening system made of a pneumatic jack.† At each half-carcass, it is used to assure the right orientation of the half-carcass during the acquisition of the image.
- A standard made of a stylised shape of an half-carcass.† This standard allows the calibration of the application and the cyclic control of the right running of the installation.† The calibration is full automatic.
- A software developped under WINDOWS 95.† It includes all the functions of the application.
The data delivered by the camera, the CGM gun (SYDEL) and weighing machine (BIZERBA) are treated by a PC computer.† The PIC 2000 centralises thus all the data and determines the classification of the carcasses in conformity with the national and CE norms.
On the screen of the PC the following information is displayed :
- operator number (*)
- sequential number (*)
- the supplier number (*)
- the batch number (*)
- the sex (*)
- the remarks (damage) (*)
- the automatic classification
† (ministerial registration)
- the manual classification (*)
- the weight
- the camera measurements
- the CGM measurements.
The measurements noted with (*) can be modified by the user by the way of the keyboard of the PC.† For each carcass measured, all the measurements and information are transferred to the printing machine but also to a RS 232 connection following a standard protocol.
A programm of automatic recalibration is foreseen by the passing of a delivered standard.
Inputs : † - a contact for the acquisition of the image of the half-carcass;
†††††††††††††††† - a synchronisation contact;
†††††††††††††††† - a contact to accept the measurements of each pig;
†††††††††††††††† - a RS 232 connection for the connection of a CGM gun (SYDEL);
†††††††††††††††† - a RS 232 connection for the connection of the BIZERBA weighing machine.
Outputs : †††† - a RS 232 connection which allows to the user to read the measurements of each half-carcass measured;
†††††††††††††††† - a parallel connection for the printing machine;
†††††††††††††††† - a contact to stop the slaughter conveyor if the operator has not accepted the measured pig.
†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††† - measurement of the waist;
†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††† - measurement of the thickness of the fat (on ham);
†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††† - measurement by laser of the loin;
†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††† - other measurements on demand;
†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††† - automatic reading of the carcass number.